Release Letter Request

If you want to withdraw a course and cancel an enrolment with a release letter, you can get it from here.


Step 1: To get a release letter, students must be successful in the cancellation of enrolment. Students can refer to the policy related to getting a release letter here.

Step 2: Download the form at the button below.

Step 3: Fill in the form, sign and send it to VTI at (Melbourne Campus) or (Hobart Campus).

After submitting your request, we will let you know whether we have received your email. Then, we will process within the time stated in the relevant policy and procedure.

Get the form?

Download, fill it in, sign and send it to us.