If you have any questions, please send us a message. We’ll get back to you soon. Thank you!
Send us a Message
Level 3, 190 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
03 9017 7817, 1300 655 105
Level 2, 116 Bathurst Street, Hobart TAS 7000
03 9018 9338
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, you can find some useful answers to frequently asked questions.
How often does VTI open an Automotive course?
Automotive courses start every month, so students have opportunities to enrol at any time.
What should I do if my request is not satisfied?
Where and how can I submit a request form?
If you have any requests, please download the form and fill in it with the required details; then, you can bring it to our office and see administrative staff or send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there any situation that my enrolment will be cancelled?
– Non-commencement of studies
– Non-payment of a fee
– Students misbehaviours
You can refer to our Deferring, Suspending and Cancelling Policy and Procedure for more details.
If my visa is refused before the commencement date, can I get the refund and if yes, how many days will I get it back to my account?
• Without proof of refusal from Immigration, NO refund will be issued.
• The entitled refund will be made to the Student within 4 weeks after the written request and evidence of documentation is received.
Refer to our Refund Policy and Procedure for more details.
Which support services do VTI provide to students?
– Academic support/ one on one support from trainer and assessor
– Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN)
– Equipment and resources to increase access for learners
– Learning materials in alternative formats, for example, in large print
– Counselling services or referrals to required services
– Information technology (IT) support
– Mediation services or referrals to external services
For more details, please refer to our Student Support Services Policy and Procedure.
Let’s Get In Touch
Get interesting promotion programs from us with one click!
Ready to get started?
Get application and assistance, or get in touch!