For some reason, you could not continue a course and want to cancel it; you can find it here.
If you are under the following conditions (include but not limited to), you can get a refund from VTI.
- Visa refused before commencement date
- VTI does not commence a course delivery of a course
- VTI ceases delivery of a course
- Extenuating Circumstances
- Transfer to Another Provider
- Refusal of Visa Extension
- Abandonment of Course
Refer to our Refund Policy and Procedure for more information.
Step 1: Read our policy about Refund here.
Step 2: Download the form at the button below.
Step 3: Fill in the form, sign and send it to VTI at firstname.lastname@example.org (Melbourne Campus) or email@example.com (Hobart Campus).
After submitting your request, we will let you know whether we have received your email. Then, we will process within the time stated in the relevant policy and procedure.
Get the form?
Download, fill it in, sign and send it to us.