Credit Transfer Request

If you want to transfer credits from units of competencies achieved in formal and nationally recognised education and training systems to equivalent units of competencies, you can do it here.


Step 1: Read our policy about Credit Transfer here.

Step 2: Download the form at the button below.

Step 3: Fill in the form, sign and send it to VTI at (Melbourne Campus) or (Hobart Campus).

After submitting your request, we will let you know whether we have received your email. Then, we will process within the time stated in the relevant policy and procedure.

Get the form?

Download, fill it in, sign and send it to us.