This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Full time: 52 weeks (including breaks )
Mode of Study
Face to face delivery and assessment, on campus.
What are the Course entry requirements?
There are no prerequisite study requirements for entry to this qualification.
Vocational Training Institute requires that all students are over 18 years of age at the time of enrolment
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk