This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant expertise in either specialised or broad areas of skills and knowledge who are seeking to further develop expertise across a range of business functions. The qualification is suited to the needs of individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational or employment opportunities.
Full time: 52 weeks (including breaks )
Mode of Study
Face to face delivery and assessment, on campus.
What are the Course entry requirements?
Students must hold either a formal qualification at least to the Certificate IV level or have completed a Year 12 or equivalent, or have at least 12 months experience in a business environment.
Vocational Training Institute requires that all students are over 18 years of age at the time of enrolment
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change