This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Full time: 52 weeks (including breaks )
Mode of Study
Face to face delivery and assessment, on campus.
What are the Course entry requirements?
There are no prerequisite study requirements for entry to this qualification.
Vocational Training Institute requires that all students are over 18 years of age at the time of enrolment
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction Process
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk